Code of Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Members of NALS, the Association for Legal Professionals, are bound by the objectives of this Association and the standards of conduct of the legal profession.
Every member shall:
– Encourage respect for the law and the administration of justice;
– Observe rules governing privileged communications and confidential information;
– Promote and exemplify high standards of loyalty, cooperation and courtesy;
– Perform all duties of the profession with integrity and competence; and
– Pursue a high order of professional attainment.
PROFESSIONALISM + EDUCATION = EXCELLENCE